Canara Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 450 Probationary Officers. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
More details about "Canara Bank Recruitment 2018", including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below..
Canara Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 450
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700-42,020
- Job Location: All India
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream with 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates also have to complete Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Age Limitation :
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years (as on 01-01-2018).
- SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
- OBC Candidates 03 Years
- Ex-servicemen 05 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities 10 Years
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 708 and Sc/ST/PWBD candidates have to pay Rs. 118 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Canara Bank website - http://www.canarabank.com/ - from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 31-01-2018
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 04-03-2018
Detail Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here