Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released a notification for the recruitment of 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT Teachers through Combined Selection Screening (CSB) Examination-2017. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 01-12-2017 to 21-12-2017.
More details about AWES Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below....
AWES Recruitment 2017 for 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT Various Vacancies
AWES Jobs Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher
- No. of Vacancies: 8000
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Eligibility Criteria for AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher:
- For PGT Teachers: Candidates should have passed Post-Graduation Degree and B.Ed. with at least 50% marks from a recognised university.
- For TGT and PRT Teachers: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree and B.Ed. Or 2-year Diploma with at least 50% marks from a recognised university/institute.
Fresh Candidates: Maximum 40 years
Experienced Candidates: Maximum 57 years
Selection Process for AWES Jobs :
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Screening Exam, Personal Interview and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
All candidates have to pay Rs. 500 through SBI Bank Challan OR using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply AWES Recruitment :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AWES website - http://www.aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx - from 01-12-2017 to 21-12-2017.
Important Dates for AWES Jobs :
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-12-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 21-12-2017