SSC Recruitment 2017-2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6 in Various Department. Apply Online before 17 November 2017.
Advt No. : F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II
Vacancy Details For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :
Post Name : Junior Engineers
No of Vacancy : Not Specified
Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/-
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :
Educational Qualification :
- For MES & CWC : Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institution.
- For All others Department : Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :Maximum age limit is 32 years for CWC, CPWD, 27 years for Department of Post, MES and 30 years for All others Department as on 01.01.2018.
Age of Relaxation For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :All India
SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 Selection Process :Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Conventional Type).
SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Fee :Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 21.10.2017 to 17.11.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates For SSC Recruitment 2017-2018 :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 20.11.2017
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination : 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018