Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1,058 First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 01-09-2017 to 07-10-2017.
More details about KPSC Recruitment (2017), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Vacancy Details :-
- Post Name :- First Division Assistant
- No. of Vacancies :- 507
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 14,550-26,700
- Post Name :- Second Division Assistant
- No. of Vacancies :- 551
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 11,600-21,000
Job Location :- Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment (2017) :-
Educational Qualification :- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and have computer knowledge with one-year certificate course of Computers from an institution recognised by the Government of Karnataka.
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
1. SC/ST Candidates 05 years
2. 2A/2B/3A/3B Category 03 years
Selection Process :- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test.
Application Fee :- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 and 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through e-Payment from Post Office. SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply :- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website - http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/ - from 01-09-2017 to 07-10-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application :- 01-09-2017
- Last Date of Online Application :- 07-10-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee :- 09-10-2017
Important Links :-