United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Chennai invites online applications from Young and Dynamic Indian National Candidates for Recruitment position of Assistant for filling up 696 vacancies for its offices all over India. The UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Online registration open from 14th August 2017 and close on 28th August 2017.
Name of the Post :- Assistant
Total Vacancies :- 696
Age Limit :- 18 to 28 Years as on 30th June 2017. The candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1989 and not later than 30th June, 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules..
|UIIC LTD RECRUITMENT 2017|
Scale of Pay : - 14435 - 840 (1) - 15275 - 915 (2) - 17105 - 1030 (5) - 22255 - 1195 (2) - 24645 - 1455 (3) - 29010 - 1510 (2) - 3230 - 1610 (5). Total emoluments works out to approximately 23,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city..
Educational Qualification :- (As on 30/06/2017):
(1) Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
(2) Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Selection Process :- Preliminary Examination and Main Examination
Application Fee :- A Non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- for General, OBC Category Candidates and ₹ 100/- for SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates. The GST of 18% extra will be charged on Application fee. The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply :- Eligible Interested Graduates apply online through UIIC Online portal from 14/08/2017 to 28/08/2017.
Important Dates :-
- Online Registration Start From :- 14th August 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications :- 28th August 2017
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee :- 28th August 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) :- 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) :- 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters :- 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
Important Links :-
For More Updates :-