IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for the post of 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO-II (GradeII/Executive), in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Apply Online before 02 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 Job Details :-
- Post Name :- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive)
- No. of Vacancy :- 1430 Posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 9300-34800 /-
- Grade Pay :- Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 :-
- Educational Qualification :- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University & Knowledge of computers.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Limit :- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 02.09.2017
- Age Relaxation :- For OBC Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 :- All India
IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :- Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Challan OR Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 :- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mha.nic.in/ from 12.08.2017 to 02.09.2017.
Important Dates for IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2017 :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 12.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 02.09.2017
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees through Challan :- 05.09.2017
- Date of Tier-I Examination :- 15.10.2017
- Date of Tier-II Examination :- 07.01.2018