Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 138 Assistant Managers, Assistant Engineers and More. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10-09-2017 to 25-09-2017.
More details about EESL Recruitment (2017), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Vacancy Details :-
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 115
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28,000
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 09
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900-50,500
Job Location:- All India
|EESL Recruitment 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for EESL Recruitment (2017) :-
Educational Qualification :-
- For Assistant Engineer :- Candidates must have passed Degree in Engineering OR Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a/an recognised university/institute.
- For Assistant Manager :- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or CA/ICWA from a recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2017) :-
- For Assistant Engineer :- Maximum 37 years
- For Assistant Manager :- Maximum 27 years
Age Relaxation :-
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
1. ST Candidates 05 years
2. SC Candidates 03 years
3. OBC Candidates 02 years
4. PWD Candidates 10 years
Selection Process :- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :- General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/PWD Candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply :- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through EESL website - https://eeslindia.org/ - from 10-09-2017 to 25-09-2017.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Online Application :- 10-09-2017
- Last Date of Online Application :- 25-09-2017
Important Links :-